Hot Pink Smoothie

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


A friend of mine first introduced me to the idea of the hot pink smoothie - she was making them all the time and telling me how good they were.  I found this video of the Green Smoothie Girl making her Hot Pink Smoothie and I've based my recipe on that.




Hot Pink Smoothie

1.5 cups pure water
5-6 baby carrots (or 1 whole carrot)
1/2 a medium beet
1/4 cup cashews
1 Medjool date
12 whole frozen strawberries

Place all ingredients except strawberries in blender and blend for 90 seconds. Add strawberries and blend on high until smooth (helps to use the chop ice function to start). Pour in glass and enjoy!
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

To Cook or Not to Cook Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino