Banana Carob Mousse for One

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I found this recipe on VegNews.com. It originally made enough servings for 4. If you are going to want to make this for your family or friends you'll probably want to follow that recipe. Below are the adaptations I've made to serve one.



Banana Carob Mousse for One

2 ripe medium bananas
2-3 TBS carob powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
1/4 tsp vanilla

Instructions:
Place bananas into food processor or blender and puree until creamy. Add carob powder, cinnamon,
nutmeg and vanilla until smooth. Serve or refrigerate up to 12 hours.

This was really good. If you have a chocolate craving this will fix it for sure.  I had it for my lunch today, I won't do that again. I was hungry again a short time after. This would make for a very nice dessert though.
Share/Save/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails

To Cook or Not to Cook Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino